We are passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
We believe Hospitality isn’t just a job; it’s a journey of self-discovery, growth, community and cultures. Our Team Members are extraordinary professionals who work together to deliver exceptional experiences for all who walk through our doors. As we continue to grow and innovate, our Vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” has never faltered. We are more than a room for the night. We create heartfelt experiences for Guests, meaningful opportunities for Team Members, and a positive impact in our Communities.
Front Desk Receptionist
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Housekeeper Job Responsibilities
Hotel housekeepers are charged with cleaning and maintaining the rooms and premises in and around a hotel. This may involve hoovering, waxing and polishing floors, emptying bins, changing sheets and cleaning the rooms and hallways
Housekeeper Job Duties
Hotel housekeepers are charged with cleaning and maintaining the rooms and premises in and around a hotel. This may involve hoovering, waxing and polishing floors, emptying waste baskets, changing sheets and cleaning the rooms and hallways
In addition to cleaning duties, hotel housekeepers may also be responsible for shared duties, such as delivering beds to guest rooms, replenishing toiletry supplies and lifting and moving lightweight objects around the room.
for more details please contact us on +44 2071590314 or email your CV, job application on